Friday, April 3, 2009

Teddy Bear



Hey I'm a teddy bear.
Poke me at night.
Tell me all your stories.
Your hurts, your joys.
I smile and hear.
I frown and hear.


Woke up this morning.
Dizzy.
From having a very tipsy head before going to bed last night due to the mojito and minty berries effect from Oakenfold.

Opened my Facebook account to upload the pics from last nite.
Then a friend of mine buzzed.
Not really a friend, the only-hi-bye kinda friend.
We dont really know each other.
And we dont hang out together.

Out of sudden she buzzed.
She greeted.
She told me everything that has been bothering her mind.
Then she asked for my opinion.

This thing happens to me like a lot.
Some people, closest friends, relatives, colleagues, and even those that I just met for once or twice somehow has this tendency to come to me and tell me all their problems.
I dunno. I don't understand.
Do I have the word "SPILL UR LIFE" written on my forehead.

But I like this weirdness.
I see this as an opportunity to invest in other people's lives
You will never know how people will react after hearing your words.
This could also help me to enlarge my influence.

I also see this as a learning process.
Because when I give 'em advice, I actually talk to myself.
Remind my own self, not to do the same thing they do.
I whipped myself with my own words.

2 comments:

  1. don't get bored with all the junks people like me tell you just yet ya, teddy bear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gift! It's a privilege. No wonder the Alpha choose you to be the next leader. :p

    ReplyDelete