Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Puppy Love, Cinta Monyet whatsoeva...



I had this talk wif a friend of mine.
Our conversation recalled the memories about some love stories I've had in the past.
A puppy love's stories, not a true love's stories.
Ive been single for 21st years, yes since the day that I was born.
Call me picky, call me conservative.
But I kno, I am meant for something great.
A great relationship, a true one, I wanna be different.


Anyway, back to my puppy love's stories.
I told my friend bout the three girls that I liked, and one girl that I've been observed lately.
And he wanted to see their pics, so I sent him.
Hahaha, call me stalker, because I went to their Facebook profile and grabbed 'em pics.


There I realized, the four girls, has a very different physical features.
One is Caucasian, one is Oriental, and the two are Indonesian types.
But, they all have one similarity.
They LOVE to write.
Just as I AM.

So I've been attracted to those who have the main activity as the core of their lives.
Physical attraction comes later.
And this is such a revelation for me.
This could be a revelation for you too.

Think about this,
Physical appearance is important, yet it is not ETERNAL.
The skin will grow older, the hair will grow whiter.

What eternal is, the core thing that you have with your spouse.
The same passion.
The same compassion.
The core.

Think wise, before you pick your divine partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment