Friday, April 10, 2009

I Was Lost.. But Now I'm Found

One day.


"Henry..." He whispered to my ears.

I was busy, with my thesis thingy.

"What?" I replied.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Great. Thanks for asking, sorry, I have to finish this. Talk to you later, okay!"

I continued working on my thesis.

He left.

--------------------------------------------------

Another day.

"Henry.. how are you?" He asked.

"Great." I replied.

"Can we talk?" He continued.

"I really want to, trust me, I do. But I have this deadline coming. See? I even change my MSN and YM's status as busy."

"Oh, ok then..." He left again, disappointed.

-----------------------------------------------------
Just another day.


"Hi, Hen..." again He greeted me.

"Hi.. oh yeah, I did promise you that we are going to talk, right? I'm sorry, I'm still busy. I'll text you up! Or maybe I'll ping your BlackBerry Messenger! Just wait!"

---------------------------------------------------


And it keeps on happening.
I can't remember for how long.
I can't even remember the last time I had a great talk with Him.
But He keeps on approaching me.
And I keep on disappointing Him.

-------------------------------------------------
Yesterday


He sent me His beloved one.

"Hi Henry.. can we talk?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"He's been missing you. You are being very busy."

"What???"

"Yeah, He's longing for you to come to Him and talk intimately with Him."

"Well, I think I have always been doing that. I mean, I read books about Him, I listened to His words. And sometimes I greet Him, just every now and then, everytime I get the chance."

"That's not how it works. He wants you completely. Just the two of you, talking, privately, intimately."

"But I feel close to Him."

"You might, but He doesn't He feel the same way. He said to me that you guys are at distance. He's been calling you. And you keep ignoring Him, you say hi to Him using your BlackBerry Messenger perhaps. He doesn't want it. He wants to hear your voice. He wants to see your face."

I looked down and feel ashamed.


----------------------------------------

Today

I came to Him, talked to Him.
I decided to say hi to Him again, to have a new start with Him.
He has prepared a lot of plans for me, He is taking me higher and higher.
And all that He wants from me is just some quality time.
I wanna hear His voice again.




I am now making my way there.
Just wait for me.
I've been missing you too.


1 comment: