Thursday, April 9, 2009

Circles, Are You In?


I am now reading two sets of Myles Munroe's book.
It's about understanding the purpose of Men and Women.

Today I found this particular section.


When a person is wrong, he feels better if someone else keeps him company in his wrong doing. If I'm messing up but but youre not messing up, then I really feel messed up. However, if I'm messing up and I tangle you up in my mess, then we can both feel justified in our actions.

-------------------------

And that paragraph leads me to this thought.

It is very important for us to find the right person, the right people, the right circle to surround us.

And this also leads to the very basic rule of the nature in establishing a relationship between human.
The alike attracts alike rule.

Some people are easily connect, not so deep thoughts, not so strong value, and not so 'expensive' price.
Some people left me out.
Some people came into my life.
Some people are now at distance with me.
Some people are now dragged near to me.

There is always this replacement.
And of all many people that have been replaced, I thank God, that there are still some names who stay.
Hopefully irreplaceable.
Hopefully heading to the same direction with me.
Going up, and not going down.

Because I've seen, that those who are going down, have left me alone, along the way they hurt me.
Made me feel that I am the stupid one, because I let them go.
But I've also seen, that those who are going down, attract and got attracted to people who are just like them.
They connect. Because together they justified the wrong doing.
And together, they do free-falling.
While me, together with my real friends, we do stairs-climbing.

We fly, they sink.

I'm gonna close with this quote.


"If you stay stupid, you can not be my friend. Not even on my Facebook friend."

- JR -

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS ONE SOOOOO MUCH! POST IT ON FACEBOOK!!!!! or have you? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. this is good dude. I love the JR quote

    ReplyDelete