Monday, April 6, 2009

Oops...



I used to curse.
Well, to be honest I still like to curse sometimes.

This morning while having a conversation with a friend of mine.
I said quite a harsh curse.
"T*ILAH LO!" there I said it.

And my friend, jokingly replied:
"God please do forgive him."

I was like, "Sorry dude, I can't help it."

Then he replied again, (this time he's getting a lil bit more serious).
"Repent! How could you build others' life using that mouth?"

PLAK!

"You have to be more careful in saying what you say, and doing what you do. You're gonna be an example this time soon."

"I know, but there are some people in my circle who keeps speaking like that. It's hard to be me."

"So what with them? It's their business. You're not them, right? You have to start from now. Get used to it, man!"

"Ok ok, I get your point. That's why I'm keeping you close in my circle."

-------------------------------------

As a matter of fact, I need more friend like this.
The slapper kinda friend.
Who has the willingness to shake this stupid head sometimes.

I say it so many times that I want to be an example, a good one.
I am putting my life in a fish bowl. A very transparent fish bowl.
Everybody can see me.
I have to start to care about small things - even things that I think don't really matter - if I want to give a good influence to others.

Oh sh*t it's hard isn't it?
Oops, there I cursed again. Hahaha, that one was a joke guys.
Don't take it seriously!

1 comment: