Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally Finished My Weekend

As I've said in my previous post, there are five fun-most-waited things that I want to do for this weekend.

And I managed to accomplish all of those.
Let's do the review:


1. Going to Oakenfold (checked!)

2. Going to have a Dudes Nite Out @ Oakwood's Ranch Market (checked!)

3. Going to Oxygen (checked!)

4. Going to church on Sunday and meet some dear friends (checked!)

I decided to ask Hera to watch The Fast & Furious. So after church we went to Elbert's house, picked him up, then off we go to watch it at Puri Mal, but (thank God! Lol) it was very crowded, so we moved to PI. Cool movie, cool soundtracks (reminds me to my high school era where I used to go to Bliss and dance with all the R&B beats, say "Gasoliinnaaaa"! ahahaha. Apparently, Hera used to do the same thing back then.

5. Have a family time. (checked!)

As usual, my parents picked me up at Plaza Indonesia then we went for some dinner.


And yes I am totally happy and refreshed.

Now let's go back to all the deadline, because it's Monday again.
But hey the good news is, there are only three workdays these week due to the election coming.
Horaaay more weekend this week!!

Have a blastin one y'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment