Saturday, May 2, 2009

The School of Life

Ps. Sidney Mohede shared a good message about things that we can learn from The School of Life.


We all know that there are some precious lessons that we never get from school. We learn about it by living it. We live, we make mistakes, we learn, then we are a better person.


Here are some points that I got from the Ps. Sidney's sharing.


1. I have to learn that if I want to cheer myself up, I should try to cheer someone else first.



2. I have to learn to take care of myself, to speak excellently, to act excellently, to have the excellent attitude. There must some people who has given me a hard times, and there must be some people who will give me a hard time. They might speak something bad or untrue about me, they might deliver a wrong gossip about me. But hey, I just have to learn not to care about what they say. I just gotta do what I gotta do, doing it best. So that people can see, that I am not like what people say about me.


3. I have to learn to control my attitude, because if I cannot control my attitude, my attitude will control me.


4. I have to learn that life goes on and that tomorrow, there is always a chance, that everything will always be better.


5. I have to learn not to catch something using both of my hands. I have to exercise one of my friend, to throw back something that I have received to others. We have to learn not only to accept, not only to take, not only to receive. We have also got to learn how to GIVE.


6. I have to learn that I cannot please everyone, I cannot make everyone to love me. But, I can learn to be the most lovable person.


7. It takes years to build trust, but it only takes a split of second to destroy it. Be careful in what we do! Control what we say, we do, how we act towards our beloved friends.


8. It's not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts. Make sure that you surround yourselves with the right people.


9. I have to learn that my background may have influenced me. But I am responsible in who I am to become. My choice today will shape my tomorrow. Who you are right now is determined by your past decisions. If you have made some wrong decisions, that's ok, but learn from it! Next time, think wiser before you make a decision.


10. I have to learn not to GIVE UP!


11. I have to learn that I can always learn something new everyday. Have the attitude and willingness of upgrading yourself continually.






So, what do you learn from the school of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment