Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nail it!!



Finally I passed the thesis proposal presentation!
This is just a start
I still have two chapters to go
I still have thesis defense coming
I still have to fix my Ethics' grade, I got E on that subject :(

Thanks for all the prayers friends!
I feel really strong and confident, knowing that each one of you has supported me wif the prayers, tweets, texts, love you all.

Mums, Dads, Auntie Stella, Vita, Laras, Irene, Elbert, Hera, Sasha, Natalie, Mocil, Cathrine, Moniq & Sam, Rubin, Steven, Om Oteph Tante Dudut, Momski Astrid, Ka Sidney, Uncle Jacko, Iris, Tya, Meljie, Sandy, Kinsky, Dina, Shelvia, Tres & Gid, Dinda, Wulan, Eya, Pije, Gienta, Nova, Watu.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm mentioned TWICE! awesome awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mateyy! tinggal yang sidang cling2 emas yah menanti! kikikiki.

    ReplyDelete