Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mellowish Moment by BlackBerry Messenger

L: Eh til, makasih ya. Slama ini you stand by me, never judged, being a good listener, and the best secret keeper. Sometimes gw amazed banget sama wisdom elo yang muncul tiba-tiba. And all yur gokilness dalam ngomentarin cerita gw. I just wanna say thanks and I'm very grateful that I raised u once upon a time.

I agreed with Jose. You'll be big so big in your world. Crative juices running down on you like an everlasting fountain. And u wil be so much in ♡ with God more and more

Inget til, teachable heart and gentle spirit. Selama 2 hal itu ada, you go nowhere but up.


Me: Awww, thank you darling!

----------------------

What a great words from my dear Laras.
We've been friends for three years now.
I also feel grateful knowing you, Ras.

I love befriending the right people.
No matter how much situation gets tough between my and my friends.
My true friends, will always stand out differently.

To all of you, that's why I'm keeping you close.

1 comment: