Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grateful for em...

Hmm.. i dunno why,
but I think I just need to write this down.

I feel really blessed having this circle of friends.

They are all unique.

Spend a good time yesterday chatting wif them, via MSN, via BlackBerry Messenger, via Twitter.

There is this pink-freak girl who can't even shut her mouth off, I am grateful having her in my life.
There is this passionate broadcaster who cares a lot about dogs. Hahaha.
There is this excellent writer. She successfully wowed me with her writings.
My man of integrity, who makes a good confession to me yesterday.
My stubborn man who sometimes makes me cranky but always manage to make me laugh again only in a split of second.
The high-dedicated lecturer.
The girl who's lately appear online wif busy or away status.. hahaha *bitterness*.

Not to forget, a bunch of crazy passionate and creative young people, i call em the Blenders.
Had a great talk and laugh wif some of em yesterday.

Really really really love my friends.
Just wanna make the best out of every friendship relationship that I'm having right now.

"Your treasures are in your relationships" - Paul Scanlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment