Sunday, July 5, 2009

Overwhelmed :)

Hera and Elbert just dropped by to my house, bringing me some food, and a melting ice cream.

Totally overwhelmed with their action.

I was at home, with no food. And I told Hera, that I'm quite hungry.
A few hours later, she called, making sure whether I have had my dinner or not.
Then she said she wanna come to my house, buying me some food.

And yes, she did.
She and Elbert, or shud I say, Mr. Hot Grumpy (LOL), came to my house and actually brought some foods.
I was about to lock the gate, when they came.

It's not about the food.
But it's about the intention, the sincere attitude of caring about your friends, and actually put it into actions.

The sincerity of taking and accompanying your friend, to a quite far place, just to help him finish his business.
The sincerity of seeing your friends' needs.
The sincerity of dropping by to your friend's house late at night just to give him some food. Haha.

I love this friendship.

Not only with them, but also with some of my other friends.
Grateful for having these kind of friends who are able to buzz me in BBM only to say, "Why? What happened?" after I posted something on Twitter.
Who are able to directmessage me only to give me encouragement.
Who are able to simply reply, "Yes, you can!"
Who are able to make you laugh, until your migraine suddenly gone.

I simply love this friendship.

Therefore, I am overwhelmed.




ps: Hera, you're the hero tonight. Accompanying grumpy, buying me foods. God bless your heart hahaha. Thanks for the kindness, but ummm.. that wont stop me and grumpy from giving you hard times. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment