Thursday, July 23, 2009

Full-Balanced

I feel happy today.
Feel very productive.

Starting today with regular praying time.
Dropping my sisters to their schools.
Doing my routine morning exercise.

Helping my coordinator for Media & Communication department arranging an interview for our church's monthly magazine.

Off to Hardrock FM, interviewing my informants for my thesis.

Researching some materials for one of my articles in nu:B's August issue.

Helping my coordinator for Multimedia department finding a VJ to do the presenting on Monday.

Then having a lil meeting with my friend and my pastor for this event on our youth community next month.

Going home, then getting ready to attend one of my too many groundcousins' birthday with the whole family.

----------

Collegiate life, work, ministries, and family.
I've managed it all really well today.

Life feels good and effective when you can live it in a full-balanced way.

We all have the same 24 hours per day.
But it's up to us whether we want to use it effectively or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment