Sunday, July 5, 2009

Extended thought...

Pardon me the deep-thinker.
As I re-read my previous post.
I stated clearly there, that I love this friendship I'm having right now.

I bet you too love the friendship that you are having right now.

But, would you still love it, when the clashes happen?
When your friend simply fail your trust, accidentally or intentionally.
Would you still love it?
Or would you not?

Well, here is a simple lesson that I've learned for years, through out some friendships that I've built in the past.

No matter how close you are with your friends.
There will always time, when your friends eventually failing your trust.
When your friends eventually disappointing you.

Do you know why?
Because they are merely human, just like us.
We could never be perfect.
We could always try our best.
But we could never be perfect.
We could never satisfy or meet other people's needs all the time.

That's the art of friendship, or any other form of relationship.
The art of acceptance.
For what is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment