Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's Hot, NOT!

"Go there," He commanded.
"It's hot over there, I don't want my skin to get hurt," I stubbornly refused.

"It is not that hot, trust Me," He tried to convince me.
"Come on, from where I am standing right now, I can't see any comfort in there," I replied.

"But I want you to go there. You don't have any reason to be worry, because you know, I am a faithful One. I will never want to see you get hurt, not for once. Even if it hurts for you some times, it is part of My bigger plan."

I could never win arguing with this Man.
So halfheartedly I moved my feet.
Put it on the very hot road.
It is HOT!
I wanted to yell, but I shut my mouth off.

Slowly, I walked into the hotness journey.
The most painful one, I think.

"Keep on walking, remember you have Me, so no worries," He whispered.

It hurts so much, I swear.
I didn't think I can survive this.
But I have to obey, I have to grow this trust.
So I kept on walking.

And then, along the road.
A huge cloud came over, covering the sun.
And a wind blew softly, stroking my cheek.

Comfort was all around me, out of sudden.
I looked back, He smiled.

----------------------------------------

The key of going through trial is simply by obeying and putting our trust in God.
It might seems hurtful at the very first sight.
But hey, He sees, He knows, He'll rewards your endurance eventually.

We often think God is late, but actually He is preparing something bigger for us. -JR-

No comments:

Post a Comment