Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My 25 Random Things



(Well I doubt I could resist to stop at number 25, because you know, once I wrote something, it’s hard for me to stop.) LOL.


1. I used to have an imaginary friend, named Zachary Cedric, who looks like me only the more mature version with tux and bowtie. He was always there to knock my head off if I did stupid things.

2. I appreciate time very much. I HATE to go with people who can not deal with punctuality.

3. I have always been the kind of person who never goes beyond the safety line. I never want to do something which has no clear view in the future.

4. I feel proud being a Manadonese, especially the big family stuff aspect.

5. When I walk, I look straight forward to the front, because I don’t feel the necessity to look around. And that makes people label me “cocky”. LOL.

6. Writing is my passion. Period.

7. The first girl I dated in a classic-romantic kinda way dinner was 6 years older than me. Well that was actually a set up from my friends for my 20th birthday.

8. I dunno why but when it comes to relationship, there are a lot of people who come to me and tell me their problems.

9. For me, my appearance is important.

10. I am a very strict and stubborn people. If I said A, it means A, and as long as I know that my opinion is right I’m not gonna change it to B. Please people do understand this, because they said the way I deliver my point scares them. How could a lovely person like me scare people??

11. I have two nicknames, my friends from academic world (from junior high school until college) call me Nuno. While the other friends who come from outside of the academic world simply call me Henry or Gerson.

12. I am really full of consideration before I decide something important (shopping doesn’t count, I usually became very impulsive haha), so that people find me “coward”. But once I decided something, there is nothing that could stop me from doing it.

13. I never really care about what people say about me, it is who matters what minds for me, not who minds what matters to me. For example, if I know that you are not really good about fashion and you criticize my look, I will say I don’t care. I appreciate your opinion, but sorry you’re just not the expert. I only hear to people who are the experts of their areas.

14. I am a straightforward and idealistic person. If I don’t like, I will say it, and show that I don’t like it. And if you can’t deal with it, I will see you as invisible.

15. I love to watch tv series, some that I am watching right now are, Ugly Betty, Grey’s Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, Dirty Sexy Money, Brothers & Sisters, and Criminal Minds. Oh and of course Heroes!!

16. I love to listen to song with great lyrics, and watch movies with great scripts. Well what do you expect, I am a writer.

17. I have a passion for the young generation, to share some positive things to them, to prevent them from doing stupid things that I did.

18. I am not afraid to come up to older and wiser people and tell my problems and ask for their advices.

19. I would like to have my own magazine and my own clothing line.

20. I really underestimate people who don’t know what they want.

21. I love to be around my closest friends. I’d like to have new friends, but I’m not a very mingle person. I am more the anti social person.

22. I eat anything. And I eat a lot. That makes me curios why after all these years I still have this thin posture.

23. I love to wear fake glasses, because since I was in the elementary school, I’ve wanted to wear glasses because I thought it could make me look smart.

24. I have a big hope for Indonesian and especially for Jakarta. I just hate people who live here but don’t have the hope to see a greater future of this country. It’s ok to complain, but after you complain, do something about it! Complaining doesn’t bring this nation anywhere.

25. I would like to have my master degree major in media study or perhaps fashion management. I haven’t decided yet. But London would be great.

What?? It's 25 already?? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment