Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Henry Needs...


Type your name into Google with the word needs in quotes. For example: "(your name here) needs". Write the first 10 results in a note.


1. Henry needs another month to recover (EXACTLY ahahaha..)


2. Henry needs a drink (surely! soon!)


3. Henry needs a new pair of shoes (okay, the oxford Zara shoes or the chukka suede shoes that I've been neglecting, pardon me!)


4. Henry needs a haircut (this is not me actually, but my Mum's wishlist haha)


5. Henry needs a wee (well everybody does! haha)


6. Henry needs to seize his second chance (Wakwaaaww!!)


7. Henry needs a hug (likeee pleasseee???)


8. Henry needs Scott to be great (ok who's Scott?)


9. Henry needs a raise (OK Boss read this will ya LOL AMEN to this!)


10. Henry needs new recipe (oh I don't cook this is a mistake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment