Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Nod Your Head



Three years ago.



"Here, I brought this for you."

"What, are you kidding me? I'm still 19 yo!"

"I know you can do this."





Two years ago.


"Have you learnt enough?"

"I guess so."

"Not yet, My child, here is more. Take this."

"WHAT?? Are you sure?"

"Of course."




A year ago.


"Hey, I have another present for you."

"What??"

"Here take this, this will suit you good."

"Seriously?? I'm still 21 yo! You have a very good sense of humor!"

"Just take this. Trust Me, you can."



These days lately


"Hey this is My plan."

"No way! I have mine. I wil say yes to You, after I get this this and this."

*chuckling* "That's not how it works. I want you to have this, this then this."

"WHAT??"



Last night.

"Another surprise for you!"

"Don't you think it's enough? The family thingy, the career prospect, some new true friends You gave me, and now this?"

*began to cry "What did I do?? What makes You think that I deserve all of these??"

"You just deserve it. Now just nod your head, kneel down, and say yes.Nod your head and move on. Don't worry, everything is gonna be just fine. This is not about your plan, it's about Mine."


-----------------------


So then I nodded my head and said yes.
And there was peacefulness inside of me.
Who am I that You are mindful of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment