Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey You



(I'm not copying Larasati's note, but yeah this is inspired by hers)

These are my letters for some friends.

Which one are you?
Happy guessing.


Hey you,

I noticed that you kicked me out from your life, slowly but sure.
No matter how often you deny it, trust me I can sense it.
But yeah, making friends is really a natural selection.
Alikes attract alikes.
And from where I'm standing right now, I can see that I attract and got attracted to a better group of people.
Happy go lucky then.


Hey you,

How are you?
I know you're in big trouble right now.
I know you won't admit it. Just like you did so many times.
I think that's your expertise, denying.
I just want you to know, I've said that I am totally tired and sick of you.
But hey, I'm still here. I am all ears and wide opened.
No matter what.
You're the one who told me that I am such a good friend for you.
Why don't you try to be one for me then?


Hey you,

I feel so grateful knowing you.
We have so much in common.
I am so excited and proud to run with you.


Hey you,

You are just perfect.
Well, almost perfect.
Too bad, this is not the perfect timing.
I have to wait.


Hey you,

I know sometimes you feel very lonely.
I know you think you are not that worthy. But hey, this is me telling you, that you're not.
You're a great fighter.
You have such potentials.


Hey you,

I look up to you that much you know.


Hey you,

Umm I gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment