Tuesday, December 15, 2009

because nothing is eternal...

Yeap, nothing is eternal in this world.
The only constant thing in this world, is change.

Semakin gw bertambah umur (sok tua banget, padahal seperempat abad aja belom haha), gw belajar bahwa hidup ini adalah sebuah sekolah untuk terus belajar mengenai bersyukur.

Belajar untuk bisa menikmati apa pun yang lagi diberikan sama your maker, ke tangan lo saat ini. Belajar untuk enjoy it best now, because it might not be there again for you tomorrow.

Belajar untuk letting go sesuatu. Di setiap periode waktu, kita pasti akan ketemu sama yang namanya momen "letting go". It's hard every time it happens, we think we won't survive, but hey we did. We will always do!

I've learned a lot about letting go something. Works, studies, love-life, and stuff.
But the hardest part so far is about friendship. I have to keep reminding myself that my friend, will not always gonna be there for me forever.

There are times when I have to simply let them go.
Because they have to pursue their passion.
They move to another country.
They fall in love.
Etc.

But again, I'll get better new friends.

Well, the key is to be grateful with the one I'm having right now, and enjoy it while I can.

This post is inspired by my friend Nasta's note in her Facebook, That's What Fuckin' Friend Are For :p

Love you all friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment