Thursday, October 8, 2009

Unforgettable 22nd Birthday

I was kidnapped.
Dragged to McD Kemang.
Havent take a shower.
Still wearing my boxer and my sleeping-tee.
They straightened my hair with three straightening iron bars.
And they brought me to Plaza Senayan, wandering around the Plaza, where everyone gave me the despising and disgusting look.
And there I met one of my Pastors from church.
Superb.
Totally memorable yet traumatizing seriously.
But I love you all! Haha.



the kidnapped boy



the "magic" tools



the girls doing their job



the boys sadistically torturing me





my blenders boys, gotta plan a revenge upon each one of them haha.



my beloved DATE



Here they are: Willy, Wfu, Steven, Iris, Feriani, Daniel, Silfi, Astrid, Gideon, Yuda, Vita, Sandy, Debora, Hera, Tya, Aswin, Elbert, Mocil, Edwin, Stella. God bless you all! Hahha.



trauma



with Ps Jose at Plaza Senayan



birthday presents, thanking yola and astrid for the starbucks tumbler, and thanking elbert, edwin, daniel, debora, hera, irawan for the zara shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment