Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Heart Weekend

For someone who has quite a hectic workdays like me, weekend means something really really precious.
Having a great weekend it's like a payoff, after having a very busy and exhausting weekdays.

And yes, I had a very refreshing weekend today.
Started my day with DATE Leaders training @ Patio Cafe, with fellows DATE Leaders.
From 8.30am to 3.00 pm, quite long, but very equipping.

Then off to Annex Building, Nikko Hotel.
Having fun @ Oxygen Service.
Kenny Goh was preaching something good about Joseph.

Then off again to Plaza Indonesia, E Birra-ing with some of my dudes, Elbert, Daniel and Jeffrey, then Astrid joined us.

I really enjoy the moment where I can laugh with them about nothing.
But I also enjoy the moment where I can share some serious thoughts with them about everything.

I think that's something that you need to find in friendship, in a healthy one.
Friends who can share you your dumbness, yet at the same time they can spare you some room for deeper thoughts.

Anyway, I kinda regret my-not-having-a-digicam-hence-i-lost-mine (bad grammar I know! LOL!), because I cannot upload any pics from today.

Well, pics are not really important compared with what you memorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment