Friday, June 5, 2009

Move But Wait, Wait But Move

Hey guys,

Thanks for your willingness for checking out this blog every once in a while.

Been very busy lately.
Thesis. Works. Ministries.
All collided into one.
Trying to live a well-balanced life, with a very good time management.

Anyway.

I shud be doing my articles.
But, I dropped here instead.
Writing.
This.

I have been getting the same message lately.
I've been told to MOVE.
But also at the same time to WAIT.

Haha, controversial i know.

I've been told to take a step.
Out of the comfort zone.
But in the other area of my life, I've been told to stop my step and wait.

And there's nothing I could do, but obey.

Both doesn't feel good.
Moving out from a comfort zone doesn't feel good.
Especially if you have to move from the start again.
But I don't mind doing something back from the start again.
Because I know the context is on the higher level.

Waiting also doesn't feel good.

Both activities force me to exercise my faith and hope.
When I move, I exercise my faith, increase my hope.
When I wait, I also exercise my faith and increase my hope.

What funny is, one of my friend is kinda experiencing the same thing with me.
So I have a comrade.
It feels good knowing that you are not walking alone.
Knowing that you have a friend who says, "Me, too."

Hmmm....

Gotta go back to my unfinished articles.

I'm gonna enjoy this moving but waiting, and waiting but moving season.

Thanks for reading once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment