Thursday, November 19, 2009

extremely crazy Friday...

this is the moment where I need to write something on my blog, not because I want to, but because I extremely need it!

because of the urge of crazy moments that I need to deal with, that makes Twitter not good enough to facilitate this urge of writing (read: devoting all the stressfulness and complexity inside my head)

from my silly maid at home..
being chased by the deadlines, i still have 4 articles to go, and i still have to deal with my writers
dealing with client, with a lot of requests for their advertisement pages
and also dealing with a super bossy pampered-princess.

what an extreme Friday.
I'm going crazy now.
the world seems like blurring into a big whirly thing
spinning round and round and round
and i got sucked into it.

the beauty of living an adult life

No comments:

Post a Comment